MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Fiber Design Engineer in Rochester, NY.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- The Asset Specialist- Fiber is part of a team responsible for overseeing the data integrity and managing the input processes of the SC Fiber Management Tool.
- Will need to check in and verify the quality of data generated from as-builts, modifications, data corrections and data enhancements feeding the SC Fiber Management Tool.
- This team is responsible for grading the data entered into the Tool to give users a realistic, evergreen view of assets managed in the Tool, which is a vital part of every phase of asset lifecycle including Proposal, Contract, Implementation and Operations.
- Excellent understanding of corporate systems with ability to effectively interact with IT and other cross-functional partners to assist with requirements for enhancements systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of Fiber background, QA audit/splicing or Fiber testing.
- Demonstrated ability to understand special data and storage of related asset information.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com