Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 144504
Date Posted: 08/15/2019
QC Analyst II - 2nd Shift
- BS degree in Biology or other scientific field required
- Minimum of 3-8 yrs. exp. in QC Lab or equivalent
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of column chromatography
- Experience and/or knowledge of FTIR
- Familiarity with microbiology techniques such as aseptic handling of materials and working within a BioSafety Cabinet
- ISO 9001 experience is strongly preferred
-Performs in-process concentration analysis by UV
- Performs sample preparation of testing for FTIR analysis in support of the manufacturing
- Carries out monitoring of controlled environments and records data for trend analysis
- Preparation of buffers for sunning SDS-PAGE gels and HPLCs.
- Microbial Bioburden/Endotoxin testing
- Support/initiate/approve investigations for deviations, CAPA, Change controls, OOS etc.
Location: Lexington, MA
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Mon-Fri; 2nd shift 2pm-10pm