Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Springfield, MA
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Perform a variety of chemistry laboratory support activities as assigned such as routine cleaning and waste removal.
- Properly maintain work areas and supplies necessary to perform testing
- Operate, install, maintain and perform change control activities as it relates to equipment.
- Write protocols, reports and execute method transfers and/or validations
- Ensures testing meets the necessary compendial requirements
- Will test pharmaceuticals samples and be responsible for HPLC method development & validation
- Run and develop assays, follow SOPs
- BS in Chemistry or Life Science
- 1-3 years experience ideally in a contract manufacturing setting, however also open to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device etc.
- Experience with HPLC, GMP, and Raw Material testing a plus.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.