Category: Administrative & Clerical
Data Entry Operator
System One is currently seeking a Data Entry Operator on a contract position located in Minneapolis, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate and necessary information is gathered from the applicant, coordinate background investigation, analyze data and determine if the applicant should be granted security clearance and/or driver qualification in accordance with established security and medical criteria and federal/state regulations.
- Ensure all files, information and reports are treated confidentially and secured in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of state and federal rules and regulations for record retention, privacy laws, critical infrastructure screening requirements and Department of Homeland Security regulations
- Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database.
- Must meet standards for production volume, accuracy, and completeness.
- Generates reports based on input data.
Data Entry Operator Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Requires strong attention to detail, and good communication skills, and the ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to follow instructions without supervisory follow-up.
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Access preferred
Duration: 12 months
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Pay Rate: $13.29-$14.86/hr