Category: Accounting & Finance
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Finance Specialist II in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- We work with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth in our business, ensuring we bill revenue, manage costs, and maintain margins as effectively as possible.
- As a Finance Specialist II, you will be responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue increase opportunities, for supporting our rate increase projects, and for performing detailed quality assurance functions.
- You will isolate and research negative or non-optimal margin services, analyze the business drivers, and support the project managers with rate increase projects.
- Execute Financial Assurance audits including source data acquisition, normalization and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Support efforts that reduce cost and increase revenue through data validation, producing financial reporting, managing customer notifications of rate increases, and project managing rate increase projects.
- Optimize Business Intelligence including query development and data analysis. Build and run queries, and conduct complex data analysis.
- Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 2+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Finance, Economics or IT
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with strong organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluency in at least one programming language required
- At least 1 year of audit experience required
- At least 1 year experience in Telecom
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics or IT
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in querying a large amount of data using SQL query skills
- Ability to query and analyze data in Access, Brio, Hyperion, Business Objects or other reporting tools
- General understanding of data models and various IT platforms/solutions
- Experience with process mapping, and business requirements documentation
- Understanding of Financial Assurance concepts and application in business
Required Soft Skills:
- Take ownership for the work assigned and have good follow through skills
- Ability to consistently deliver accurate results on-time and hold others accountable
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivator and creative thinker
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as individually
- Quick learner to develop strong product knowledge and entire product lifecycle
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact email@example.com.