Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Perform troubleshooting, maintenance repairs and preventive maintenance for all equipment and facilities. Maintain the maintenance shop area in a neat and organized manner. Required to monitor and maintain all production, support and auxiliary equipment, to do setup of molds, record maintenance activities. Understand/interpret electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical drawings and specifications; PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) troubleshooting, Work with live and low/high voltage electrical systems in accordance with OSHA and NFPA 70 standards.
- Monitor and maintain daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance as required on production equipment, as well as, building maintenance
- Works closely with alldepartments to assure that production's operations run at maximum efficiency and quality, with a minimum of downtime.
- Makes checks on all machines, robots and auxiliary equipment in production for safe and efficient operation.
- Works with all department(s) involved when necessary, in setting up new or special equipment, automation and robots.
- Perform and record repairs made to equipment.
- Must have initiative to report or fix if possible, any potential problems that may arise
- Organize and keep inventory of spare equipment and notify Maintenance Manager when replacements are necessary.
- Ability to understand basic hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical principles and theory of operation; read and understand prints pertaining to them.
- Insure all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic safeties are working properly and consistently, as determined by O.S.H.A. and other government regulations.
- Must be willing and able to work 2-2-3 Night Shift schedule
- Understanding of residential and industrial electricity (3 phase, low voltage/controls)
- Demonstrated experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience working with live and low/high voltage electrical systems
- Basic carpentry and plumbing skills