System One is actively seeking Customer Service Representatives for a long-term contract position located in Roseville, MN.
Ideal candidates will have previous call center experience working with appliance repair or similar industry experience.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Respond to all new and existing HomeSmart customer’s request for service, to answer all customer inquiries, and to help solve problems and offer solutions in a respectful and efficient manner satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact.
- Accountable for individual performance indicators of attendance, adherence to schedule, occupancy, and quality of calls to ensure that the overall business objectives of Service Level and Customer Satisfaction are achieved.
- Manage all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Ability to learn about a variety of products and services; ability to effectively describe/explain products and services to customers.
- Requires research skills to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Must be able to incorporate constructive feedback into improved performance.
- Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, as well as a good analytical skills.
- Experience with MS Office and/or SalesForce extremely helpful.
- Excellent communication skills, be detail oriented, able to work independently, willing to learn, proactive problem solvers, team players and able to multi-task.
- Previous experience working in customer care, specifically in a call center environment taking inbound calls, preferred.
- Knowledge of Appliance Repair Plans and/or HVAC industry a plus.
*This is a call center position; reporting to work on time and maintaining a good attendance record are critical.
Location: Roseville, MN 55113
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $17.98