Category: Sales & Marketing
95000.00 - 110000.00
Our well-established, 40 year old, International, Consumer Packaged Goods company, with annual sales in excess of $175 million, is seeking a full-time National Account Manager for Amazon. We sell our products to the world’s major retailers, both in the U.S. and in dozens of countries abroad. Our focus has been to bring innovative products to homes and businesses while providing the best design, quality and pricing. We specialize in housewares, hardware, and in the innovation of everyday products. Our global offices are in the US, Canada, China, and Hong Kong.
Working out of our International Headquarters in Torrance, CA, responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage established Amazon.com business (seasoned account with 200+ ASINs)
- Daily point of contact for US Amazon, Senior Vendor Manager (Home & Kitchen).
- Oversee all item costing, margins and annual vendor negotiations (AVN)
- Input in the product development (housewares) process
- Review daily/weekly Amazon orders
- Participate in the forecasting and regular inventory review
- Manage new product launches include new item set-up
- Assist with formulating the annual sales plan
- Monitor drop ship inventory feeds
- Co-manage Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) budget and spend
- Lead weekly business review meetings that include sales, category analysis, customer reviews, returns and Amazon scorecard.
- Continually monitor the business to ensure efficient and profitable sales of the company's products to targeted levels including Amazon’s operational performance metrics
- Working closely with our Sales, Purchasing, and Product Development teams
- Preparing sales/meeting presentations and marketing materials professional follow-up
- Overall account management including but not limited to sales analysis and develop reports as required, sales tracking and forecasting, product/item critiques, and market/competitor analysis.
- Demonstrate an ability to build buyer relationships within major accounts
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required
- 4-year bachelor's degree (business admin or marketing is high desired) required; an MBA is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience selling to Amazon.com; Vendor Central experience required.
- Experience selling and/or developing housewares (for mass retail) is a definite PLUS.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the MS Office suite
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment; excellent time management skills
- Leadership experience and the ability to multi-task; self-motivated/self-starter
- Smart, well organized, attention to detail, great attitude, and strong work ethic a MUST!
- National travel required, usually for 1-3 days at a time.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, Annual performance based bonus, HMO health insurance, 401(k) (after probationary period plus 1 year), Vacation and sick leave