Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 141942
Date Posted: 07/12/2019
Title: Lab Technician (Product Innovation)
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm (Summer Hours from Memorial Day to Labor Day: Mon - Thur, 8:30am - 5pm and Fri, 8:30am - 1pm)
Type: Temp with possible extension
Start Date: 07/29/2019
Large Consumer Products company looking for Laboratory talent in the Mercer County, Princeton Junction, NJ area! Will consider RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES!
Lab Technician (Product Innovation)
- Perform basic lab and physical testing of new and existing products using various instruments
- Assist with formulation of various home / pet care consumer products - WILL TRAIN!
- Document lab test results
- Summary: Lab responsibilities will primarily be assisting with batching formulations, particle size analysis, physical testing, and lab notebook documentation
- AS / BS Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related sciences
- 0-1 years experience in an academic lab environment
- Basic lab testing and lab notebook documentation
- MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word)
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.