45.00 - 55.00 Per Hour
Our client provides energy to about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland and New Jersey. At their location in Mays Landing, NJ, we have a need for an experienced Scheduler. This will be supporting transmission and substation design. This is a very long contract position with potential for permanent hire. The job includes 2 weeks of paid time off and 10 paid vacation days. Compensation is $35-55/hr, based on experience.
- Local/commutable to Mays Landing, NJ
- Able to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 3+ years P6 Project Scheduling Experience
- Electric and Gas Transmission Construction or Large Commercial Construction Scheduling Experience
- Must have solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well in cross functional teams
- Develop and maintain resource loaded level 3 P6 project schedules in accordance with the defined Project Work Breakdown Structure and Schedule of Values.
- Integrate contractor schedules into Master Project Schedule
- Ensure logic ties for critical path analysis are accurate.
- Engage the Project Team and contact vendors/contractors to obtain monthly schedule updates during engineering design and weekly updates during construction.
- Present scheduling update analysis to Project Team
- Maintain log of vendor/contractor schedule updates for review with the Project Manager and Construction Manager
- Identify project/program milestones/schedule issues early and provide resolutions to ensure the successful execution of projects and programs
- Develop and update standard schedule templates for projects and programs
- Develop and track weekly milestone report for transmission, sub-station, distribution, and industrial customer projects and programs
- Calculate and provide monthly earned value