Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Scientific Publication Coordinator
Location: Rahway, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Publication coordinator role in Global Scientific and Medical Publications focused on fulfillment of requests for scientific/medical presentations.
- Maintain fulfillment log and metrics.
- Produce reports for management.
- May assist with other scientific/medical publication support activities, including updating records in a medical publications project management tool and database.
- May assist publication manager in performing tactical activities.
- AS/BS and project management experience in pharmaceutical industry or medical communications agency preferred.
- Ability to review fulfillment requests, make determinations based on a decision algorithm and the ability to work independently and escalate issues when warranted.
- Familiarity with electronic document repositories (SharePoint), project/document management systems and MS desktop applications, especially Excel.
- Experience with DataVision software is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.