Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Documentation Analyst
Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Formatting, routing, distribution, maintenance, and storage of technical documents
- Review of these documents to ensure consistency, appropriate formatting and concise presentation
- Ensure all required scientific elements are present and in alignment with appropriate procedures and guidelines
- Work closely with Analytical Method Development and Process Development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science related field of study
- 2+ years’ experience with document control
- Excellent writing skills
- Adept at the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Team player and pays attention to details (including timelines)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Broad understanding of scientific writing as it pertains to pharmaceutical analytics preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory and ICH guidelines highly desirable
**full time 40 hours per week and part time 20 hours per week positions available.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.