Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 144507
Date Posted: 08/15/2019
QA Associate I/II
- BS degree in Biological Science or other scientific field required
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. exp. in QA in an ISO 9001 certified QMS or equivalent
- Solid understanding of the Analytical Techniques (PH & Conductivity) required
- Basic microbiology understanding(i.e. bioburden and environmental monitoring)
- Ability to identify process deviations, assist with the writing of failure investigations and identification of corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
"Nice to Haves":
- Knowledge/exp. of advanced biochemical analysis such as HPLC is a plus.
-Will be responsible for the review of production and QC batch records, including verification of raw materials used, verification of calculations and critical process steps and evaluation of QC testing
- Review of supporting data for production activities such as environmental monitoring, reverse osmosis deionized water testing, cleaning logs and controlled temperature chamber logs.
- Will assume various administrative functions such as label generation, binding and filing production records.
- Perform batch record review
Location: Lexington, MA area
Start Date: ASAP!!
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm