Category: Information Technology
System One has an immediate opening in Atlanta, GA for an Infrastructure Architect. This is a long-term contract with the potential to be extended. The Infrastructure Architect will be responsible in leading innovation and continuous improvement of the compute and storage infrastructure technology landscape. They will also be responsible for all Microsoft server operating system designs and technical solutions for all projects.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years experience managing and supporting a technology team, and technical projects.
This role can also sit in St. Louis, Dallas or Grand Rapids.
*We are unable to submit 3rd party/C2C candidates or those who currently require VISA sponsorship. If interested, please email Katie Campbell, Senior Recruiter, at Katie.email@example.com.
- 8+ years experience managing and supporting a technology team, and technical projects
- Understanding of OS deployments and dependencies in cloud environments like Azure, AWS.
- Experience creation VMware and Hyper-V Technical background with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience designing Microsoft Windows Server solutions, best practices and life cycle management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Platform Operating Systems
- Ability to analyze, understand, and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the tradeoffs of architectural principals including: agility, complexity, cost effectiveness, deployment effort, flexibility/extensibility, interoperability/compatibility, maintainability, operability, performance, productivity, scalability, security, speed of delivery, and standardization
- Experience in an IT environment as an architect, delivering enterprise solutions utilizing multiple platforms and solutions for a variety of Use cases.
- Advanced experience with the multiple compute, storage and management platforms; Cisco, HP, and Dell a plus
- Expertise in performance modeling of different x86 compute solutions and providing benchmark measurements for application performance
- Working knowledge of compute virtualization solution including VMware, Microsoft HyperV, RHEV and KVM.
- Working knowledge of Storage solutions and connectivity including - FC, FCoE, iSCSI, Ethernet, NFS, CIFS, and similar concepts; working knowledge