Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 153363
Date Posted: 06/30/2020
System One is looking for a Program Manager to work with our simulation and modeling team, partnering with military and defense customers to manage the subcontract program roadmap to support strategic objectives; coordinate projects, budgets, proposals, and subcontracts for specific vendors; and develop and maintain plans, policies, and procedures for all subcontract efforts. This person will coordinate between government customers, the client, and subcontractor teams to align objectives and mentor others and advise, assign, and evaluate work. Previous experience managing a military simulation project is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 10+ years’ experience in modeling, simulation, and training
• 5 - 7 years Subcontract Management in aerospace, with training and simulation preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Excellent organizational, time management, team building, and business management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently while achieving common objectives
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be eligible to obtain or already possess a U.S. DOD security clearance
• Defense contractor, DOD, or military experience preferred
We offer excellent benefits, including a casual work environment, company-paid medical / dental / life / disability insurance, excellent 401(k) match, and generous paid time off. This role is conveniently located in Research Park and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly.